10 Ways To Quickly Save Hundreds of Dollars On Auto Insurance

Advertisement

cover

Did you know it only takes about 30 minutes for most drivers to save around 32% a year on auto insurance? That’s an average savings of $368 per year according to a recent study by NerdWallet.

Why aren’t most people taking advantage of these savings? 

It turns out 88% of drivers find shopping for auto insurance to be “too time consuming and difficult to compare prices.” Me being one of them, I set out to determine what the other 12% weren’t telling us. Keeping two goals in mind, save the most money, as fast as possible, I discovered something truly awesome…

Here’s how I saved $322 a year on auto insurance in just 27 minutes – And you can too. 

Please Tap/Click the red “Start Slideshow” button to continue.

start slideshow

Advertisement

1 of 12